Short Description of This Case
Motel 6 has agreed to pay $12M to resolve claims that the hotel improperly shared renters information with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which violated the anti-discrimination laws.
Class members who rented rooms from the seven Motel 6 locations in Washington State between January 1, 2015 and September 17, 2017.
The seven eligible hotels are:
- Motel 6 Everett North, 10006 Evergreen Way, Everett, WA 98204.
- Motel 6 Everett South, 224 128th Street SW, Everett, WA 98204.
- Motel 6 Seattle South, 20651 Military Road S, Seattle, WA 98198.
- Motel 6 Seattle Airport, 16500 Pacific Highway S, Seattle, WA 98188.
- Motel 6 Seattle, Sea-Tac Airport South, 18900 47th Avenue S.
- Motel 6 Tacoma South, 1811 S. 76th Street, Tacoma, WA 98408.
- Motel 6 Bellingham, 3701 Byron Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225.(between January 29, 2017 and March 11, 2017)
Amount of Class Members
Up to $7,500.
Proof of Purchase
Depending on the nature of your specific claim, you may need to provide supporting materials.
NOTE: Do NOT file a claim if you do not qualify for this settlement.
Claim form Deadline
State of Washington v. Motel 6 Operating LP and G6 Hospitality LLC, Case No. 18-2-00283-4, in the Superior Court of the State of Washington, King County.
Settlement Website Status
Washington State Attorney General.