CreditOne Bank is a large credit card company, the bank now is offering plenty of visa card offers to customers. You can check your pre-approve eligibility via creditoneoffer.com link.
About CreditOne Bank
CreditOne Bank, is a bank based in United States that specializing in credit cards business. The bank owns more than 7 million credit card customers all over the country.
Launched as a full-service bank under the name of First National Bank of Marin (FNBM), Credit One Bank has a more than 35 years history. Now the company is one of the largest banks that specializing in credit cards business in America.
Enter Pre-Approve Code to Check if you are eligible for the Card
Customers who received a pre-approved offer can check eligibility via www.creditoneoffer.com, you only need to take few steps as follows:
- Visit www.creditoneoffer.com to connect to official offer page of credit one bank.
- Enter your approval code and last 4 digits of SSN number into the blank form, click the “Continue” button.
- It will only take you few minutes to check if you are eligible for the credit one bank visa card.
- Verify your identity and begin your application.
If you don’t have your pre-approve offer, click “search now” link, enter your personal information, click “Search now” button to get one.
If you already submitted an application, you can click “Check status” link to check the status of your application, simply enter your last name and SSN number and click “Check status” button then.
If you don’t receive the offer but want to check if you are pre-qualify for the application, click the “See If You Pre-Qualify” link and enter some detail personal information to check eligibility, and it will NOT affect your credit score.
Credit One Platinum Visa Card Reviews
The card provides some benefits including:
- 1% cash back on all eligible purchases.
- A larger credit limit over time if you are a cardholder of this card.
- A great card for people with bad credit.
Some basic information about this card:
- 19.49% to 25.49% Variable APR.
- Up to $39 late or returned fees.
- From $0 to $99 annual fee.
Above, I think it is a great option for people with bad credit, while it is not a good or even a bad choice for people with good credit because of high rate fees.
Contact Credit One Bank for assistance
If you need to contact credit one bank for help, you can call their customer line +1 877-825-3242 anytime. Visit https://www.creditonebank.com/customer-service to find more details.