Your Meijer® Credit card is issued by Citi Bank now. Visit meijer.accountonline.com to set up your new account and Enroll in autopay and paperless now.
Meijer® is one of the largest retail chains in United State. Founded in 1934 as a supermarket chain by Hendrik Meijer, the company now more than 200 stores in Midwest of United States.
What will change after conversion
Your meijer credit card is issued by Citi bank- one of the largest bank in the world now. You must have received your new black or grey card now. The first thing you have to do now is to set up your new account on Citi bank’s meijer accountonline website. All your business related to the card will issued by Citi bank in the future.
Set up your new Meijer® Credit Card Account
- Login portal: Since the Meijer credit cards are issued by Citi® bank now, you need to login your account at the website established by Citi® bank, which is Meijer.accountonline.com. You need to register for a new account at this website if it is the first time for you to visit.
- Your payments: Any your payments, whether online or offline will be sent to Citi® bank. Your billing statements will also be sent from the new bank.
- Pay your bill at Outlet Stores: Your old meijer card that inssued by Comenity will no longer be accepted at Meijer Outlet Stores, while the new card issued by Citi bank will be acceptable.
To set up your new account and login to enroll your auto pay, you need to:
- Visit Meijer.Accountonline.com first, click the “Set up Account” button.
- Enter your card number, you name, your security number and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click the “Verify” button to verify your identity.
- Set up your new account and connect it to your new card.
- Go back to Meijer.Accountonline.com and click the “Sign in now”, then you can login to you new online account to enroll auto pay and paperless.
Contact Citi Bank for assistance
If you have problems setting up your new account, you can contact Citi bank for further assistance. You can contact the 24/7 line by dialing 1-877-816-9401, or 1-877-256-9997 for technical assistance.