Exxonmobilrewardsplus is a loyalty program launched by Exxon. Sign up for a member, then you can earn points and redeem them for gas or goods at Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations.
About the Exxon and Mobil stations
As the world’s biggest publicly traded oil and gas company, Exxon operates more than 11,000 Exxon and Mobil branded service stations in the United States.
The number of Exxon and Mobil stations is almost 8% of total gas stations in the United States.
So do you think it is necessary for you to have one Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus Card now if you don’t have one yet?
About the Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus Program
By joining the Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus program, you can earn points when purchasing at Exxon™ and Mobil™ stations. You can earn:
- 3¢/gal. in points earned at the pump.
- 2¢ in points earned for every $1 spent in the convenience store.
- 100 points equals $1 in savings.
Simply say, the program provides you a 3% cash back at the pump and 2% cash back when purchasing in the convenience store.
Time Limited Bonus
From now to October, new registered members will get instant Premium status, which means you win double points when shopping. But it doesn’t mean that you have became a Premium status member.
Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus Premium status
If you become a Premium status member, you will win double points when purchasing, which means you win a 6% cash back at the pump and a 4% cash back when shopping at the station. To achieve Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Premium™ status, you need to fill up with Synergy Supreme+™ premium gas at least 3 times in a month with at least 8 gallons, and you need to keep filling up 3 times a month to maintain the status.
Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus Registration and Activate Card
To register for Exxonmobilrewardsplus membership, you need to:
- Visit www.exxonmobilrewardsplus.com.
- Click the “Sign up” link.
- Create your account by filling your full name, email, password and phone number into the blank form, then create your 4-digit PIN.
- You can simply earn your points on your app, and you also have a selection to get a card. Select the “I would like to have a card sent to me” option if you want to get a new card, then enter the details of your address to receive the card.
- If you have already got your card, you can select the “I have an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card that I need to register” option, enter the 16-digit card number and 3-digit activation code to activate your card, the activation code can be found at back of the card.
- Enter the referral code if you have one and you will get an extra 100 points bonus after a purchase of 8 gallons or more, you can get the code from site associates when you pick up a card at the station.
- Click the “Review your information” button to review your information.
- Make sure your information is correct and confirm the registration and activation.
1.You may wait for up to 4 weeks to get your card. Before that you can use your Alt-ID (phone number) to earn points when purchasing at the station.
2.You can not earn points when purchasing tobacco in all states, you can not earn points when purchasing alcohol in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
3.Points you earned this year will expire on the last day of the next year.
Contact Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus
If you have problems with your card or online account, you can contact service center of Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus for help.
Phone number: 1-888-REWARD+ (888-739-2730)
Business time: 9AM-7PM EST from Monday to Friday.
Need to Find a credit card? You may also like
Mission Lane Card Application
MycardStatement Enrollment and login