Cardholders of many community banks can visit mycardstatement.com to enroll their cards and login their accounts. You can pay your bills, view your card statements online at this website.
You can enroll your card www.mycardstatement.com, there are only few steps for you to take:
- Find a place where you can get access to the internet.
- Open your browser and visit www.mycardstatement.com.
- Click the “Enroll Now” button on the right side of the page.
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number into the blank form, click “Begin Enrollment” button to continue.
- Enter more information of your credit cards in the next step, then click the “Next” button.
- Create your mycardstatement account by entering your name, password and security answers for questions.
- Go back to mycardstatement.com and login with your new account.
Tips: Remember your security answers, better to write it down on your note book. You need them to verify your identity to get your account back if you forget it in future.
To login your account, simply visit www.mycardstatement.com and enter your username and password, then click the “Log in” button.
Call 1-866-572-1637 if you need help, sometimes they may don’t answer the phone because of not on their work time. If you have urgent questions or if your card was stolen or loss, try to contact your credit card issuers as soon as possible.